Find Your New Home in Byron, Minnesota!
With a town slogan like, “Where Neighbors Become Family,” it’s easy to get a sense of how welcoming of a community there is in Byron, Minnesota. Anyone looking for a family-friendly neighborhood bursting with enchanting scenery and small-town coziness will certainly fit right in a community like Byron. Contact our office today to start building your Byron dream home!
Quick Facts About Byron
- 15 minutes from downtown Rochester
- Population: 6,546 (2021)
- Located right along Highway 14 West
- Popular Attractions: Oxbow Park, Zollman Zoo, Somerby Golf Club
- Over 100 businesses in operation
Schools in Byron
- Over 2,100 students enrolled in four school buildings
- Byron Primary School
- Byron Intermediate School
- Byron Middle School
- Byron High School
Parks in Byron
- 10 active parks covering 42 acres
- Over 5 miles of trails
- Oxbow Park offers a zoo, nature center, trails, camping, fishing, and more!