Build Your Dream Home in Kasson, Minnesota!
It doesn’t get more neighborly and family-friendly than Kasson, Minnesota! Just a 20 minute drive away from Rochester, Kasson boasts one of Minnesota’s best public school systems, while offering residents the serene luxury of peaceful, accessible, and accommodating small town living.
Contact our office today to start building your Kasson dream home!
Quick Facts About Kasson
- 20-minute drive from Rochester, Minnesota
- Population of 6,851 (2020)
- Popular Attractions: Kasson Aquatic Center, Dodge County Ice Arena, East Diamond Park
- Located right along Highway 14 West
Schools in Kasson
- Kasson-Mantorville Community Education (Preschool)
- Kasson-Mantorville Elementary School
- Kasson-Mantorville Middle School
- Kasson-Mantorville High School
Parks in Kasson
- East Diamond Park
- Meadowland Park
- Lions Park
- Prairie View Park
- J Hyde Park
- Veterans Memorial Park