Find Your New Home in Mantorville, Minnesota!
One of the oldest and most historic cities in Minnesota, Mantorville allows its residents to relish and rediscover the experience of living in simpler times. With its fair share of historic buildings, scenic terrain, and charming local businesses, Mantorville is the perfect place for anyone looking to cherish the perks and convenience of small town life.
Contact Bigelow Homes today to find the perfect home for you in Mantorville, Minnesota!
Quick Facts About Mantorville
- 25-minute drive from Rochester, Minnesota
- Population of 1,111 (2021)
- Popular Attractions: Mantorville Theatre Company, Dodge County Historical Society, Restoration House & Log Home, Zumbro Valley Recreation Club
- Located right along Minnesota State Highway 57
Schools in Mantorville
- Kasson-Mantorville Senior High School
- Kasson-Mantorville Middle School
- Dodge Center Elementary School
Parks in Mantorville
- Riverside Park
- Stussy RV Park
- Mantorville and Kasson Bike Trails